We are happy to inform our customers that we are able to supply virtually any desired finish for your Folding Door!
- All folding doors can be powder coated, wood grain powder coated or anodized to accommodate all tastes.
- There are hundreds of colours to choose from.
- Whether your choice is timber, aluminum or ali-clad/aluminum, we can coat it to your desired finish.
- All of our timber products are factory sprayed with the highest quality coatings on the market and our aluminum products use a AAMA 2604 powder coat obtaining high durability and low maintenance.
Standard Finish in Powder coat that meets AAMA 2604 specification, provides low maintenance, excellent durability and resistance to fading chipping and peeling.
- Stock Colours Available Are Black, Bone White and Dark Brown. (Click here)
- Custom matched colours available as extra cost item.
- Optional finishes available as extra cost item are, Woodgrain powder coat by Longboard and Anodized finishes by Spectral. (Click here)
Standard for Paintgrade is Primed Poplar with the following Benjamin Moore colours.
- FSD Standard White pm-2, Oxford White cc-30, Chantilly Lace oc-65, Simply White oc-117, FSD Black, FSD Dark Brown.
Standard for Stain grade is Vertical Grain Douglas Fir with 2 coats of Acrylic clear finish.
- The following Sansin stain colours are considered our Standards: Latte,Purity Int. Glacier, Puritan Pine, Provincial, Cinnamon, Dark Cherry, Hazel, Special Walnut, Red mahogany, Dark Roast, Ebony.
- Custom Stain colours are available as an extra cost option.