The FD72 Aluminum model offers a contemporary appearance with narrow stiles and rails of the same width, giving an elegant modern look.
- Thermally Broken Aluminum, 70mm thick with a 28mm polyamide break for greater thermal efficiency and strength.
- Standard finish in powder coat that meets AAMA 2604 specification, provides low maintenance, excellent durability and resistance to fading chipping and peeling.
- This series is only available with the same colour inside and out.
- Stock colours available are black, bone white and dark brown (Click here)
- Custom matched colours available as extra cost item.
- Optional finishes available as extra cost are, woodgrain powder coat by Mayne Inc. (Click here) and anodized finishes by Spectral Finishing.
- Meets Canadian Building code in all areas with appropriate make-up of insulated glass units.