The FD72 Thermally broken aluminum model offers a contemporary appearance with narrow stiles and rails of the same width, giving an elegant modern look.
FD72 Thermally broken aluminum system is offered with the following.
- Exclusive FSD handle hardware in black, stainless, bronze and white.
- Concealed multipoint locking system for ease of operation.
- Up to 20 panels, 10 in each direction.
- Dual and triple pane glazing options available to meet all thermal performances.
- Sill option that suits weather and flush floor transitions.
- Thermally Broken Aluminum, 70mm thick with a 28mm polyamide break for greater thermal efficiency and strength.
- Standard finish in powder coat that meets AAMA 2604 specification, provides low maintenance, excellent durability and resistance to fading chipping and peeling.
- This series is only available with the same colour inside and out.
- Stock colours available are black, bone white and dark brown (Click here)
- Custom matched colours available as extra cost item.
- Optional finishes available as extra cost are, woodgrain powder coat by Mayne Inc. (Click here) and anodized finishes by Spectral Finishing.
- Meets Canadian Building code in all areas with appropriate make-up of insulated glass units.